Oasis Fun Center
7877 N. Milwaukee Avenue
PH: (847) 967-6648
Manager- Tony Senkevicius
OASIS FUN CENTER POOL SCHEDULE:
Pre-Season: May 26-28, June 2 & 3
|Open Swim||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
Full Season: June 4-August 12
|Pool Pass Holder||Mon-Fri||10:00-11:00 am|
|Open Swim||Mon-Thurs||11:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am-9:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am-9:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am-9:00 pm|
|July 3||Tuesday||10:00 am-6:00 pm|
|July 4||Wednesday||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Open Swim||Mon-Fri||4:00-8:00 pm|
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|August 20-Sept 3|
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Labor Day||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
*Hours subject to change due to staff size & weather.
Daily Entrance Rates:
|After 5:00 pm Rates|
Pool Rules & Guidelines
Coin-operated lockers are available at Oasis Fun Center for a cost of $.25. The use of the lockers is encouraged. Niles Park District does not assume responsibility for lost or damaged articles.
Niles Park District is very proud of its aquatic safety record. Last year the Aquatic Staff received two perfect 5-Star Awards for Safety! All lifeguards are trained through the Starfish Aquatics Institute. Starfish provides an exhaustive course, which mandates professionalism as well as technical expertise. During our swimming season, we are audited three times by these safety experts.
Open Swim Pool Guidelines
These guidelines are a combination of Niles Park District rules and those required by the Department of Health. They are enforced for the health and safety of our pool patrons.
* Lifeguards are here to insure the safety of pool patrons with the help of parents. In addition, parents are responsible to know the whereabouts of their children and to keep their children 5 & Under within arms reach.
* Children of the opposite sex and over the age of 5 are not permitted in the locker rooms. Please use the family locker rooms.
* No glass containers or coolers of any kind allowed. Oudside food and/or beverages are prohibited in the Fun Center. Concession stand is available at Oasis Fun Center.
* Every person must wear a swimsuit with lining. No cutoffs, mesh shorts without lining, leotards, thongs or work out clothes are allowed.
* Smoking is prohibited in the locker rooms, on deck and in the concession area.
* Season passes are issued to a specific person and may not be transferred.
* Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years & over).
* Children 2 and under are free & must wear tight-fitting plastic pants and/or swim diapers.
* Life jackets, rafts, inflatable swimming devices, diving masks, snorkles, kickboards, noodles, diving rings, and balls of any kind are not allowed during open swim.
* Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck.
* Strollers are prohibited on deck. Baby carriers and car seats are allowed.
* Individuals with disabilities needing wheelchairs on deck or floatation devices in the water will be accommodated.
* Every person must shower before entering the pool deck, during open swim hours.
* You must be at least 48" tall in order to ride 2 of the slides.
Additional pool rules and regulations may be enforced with the discretion of pool managers/supervisors.
Pool Closing Policy
At the discretion of the Aquatic Supervisor and pool managers, the pool may be closed for the following reasons:
If Oasis Fun Center is closed due to inclement weather early in the day, it will be re-evaluated in the afternoon. At that time a decision will be made whether to re-open the pool or to stay closed for the remainder of the day. Our pool office will be able to keep you updated on inclement weather conditions. No refunds due to inclement weather.