OASIS FUN CENTER
Season Pool Passes- Early Bird Passes on Sale Now!
| EARLY BIRD (R/NR)
Sold until May 13
Beginning May 14
Beginning May 14
|Family of 2||$108/$158||$120||$175|
|Family of 3||$149/$215||$165||$239|
|Family of 4||$167/$250||$185||$278|
|Family of 5||$185/$275||$206||$306|
Family members are defined as parents and their non-adult children
*3 years and older
Purchase Pool Passes only at the Howard Leisure Center, 6676 W. Howard
POOL PASS FORM- 2017
Daily Entrance Rates
|After 5:00 pm Rates|
OASIS FUN CENTER POOL SCHEDULE
|May 27-29, June 3 & 4||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|May 30-June 2||4:00-8:00 pm|
Full Season Schedule: June 5-August 13
|Pool Pass Holders||Mon-Fri||10:00-11:00 am|
|Open Swim||Mon-Thurs||11:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am-9:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am-9:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am-9:00 pm|
|July 3||Monday||10:00 am-6:00 pm|
|July 4||Tuesday||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
Post Season Schedule*
|Open Swim||Mon-Fri||4:00-8:00 pm|
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00pm|
|August 21-Sept 4|
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Labor Day||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
*Hours subject to change due to staff size & weather conditions
Splish Splash Pool Party at Oasis Fun Center
Party Fee Includes:
- Admission to Oasis Fun Center, including Spray Pad, Drop Slide, Water Slide and Diving Boards.
- Use of Oasis Fun Center room for 2 hours.
- Lunch (pizza or hot dog, chips & soda)
- Birthday Cake
- Park District staff member to help your party run smoothly.
- Wrist bands will be provided to all guests.
Time: Parties available during Open Swim hours
Fee With Food: Res $290 for 15 guests; Non-Res $340 for 15 guests; $10 each additional guest
Fee Without Food: Res $250 for 15 guests; Non-Res $300 for 15 guests; $8 each additional guest
Please Note: Payment in full is due at time of reservation.
To reserve a date or for more information, please call (847) 967-6633.
Niles Park District is very proud of its aquatic safety record. Last year the Aquatic Staff received two perfect 5-Star Awards for Safety! All lifeguards are trained through the Starfish Aquatics Institute. Starfish provides an exhaustive course, which mandates professionalism as well as technical expertise. During our swimming season, we are audited three times by these safety experts.
Open Swim Pool Guidelines
These guidelines are a combination of Niles Park District rules and those required by the Department of Health. They are enforced for the health and safety of our pool patrons.
· Lifeguards are here to insure the safety of pool patrons with the help of parents. In addition, parents are responsible to know the whereabouts of their children and to keep their children under four within arms reach.
* Children of the opposite sex and over the age of 5 are not permitted in the locker rooms. Please use the family locker rooms.
· No glass containers or coolers of any kind allowed. Oudside food and/or beverages are prohibited in the Fun Center. Concession stand is available at Oasis Fun Center.
· Every person must wear a swimsuit with lining. No cutoffs, mesh shorts without lining, leotards, thongs or work out clothes are allowed.
· Smoking is prohibited in the locker rooms, on deck and in the concession area.
· Season passes are issued to a specific person and may not be transferred.
· Children under ten years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years & over).
· Children two and under are free & must wear tight-fitting plastic pants and/or swim diapers.
· Life jackets, rafts, inflatable swimming devices, diving masks, snorkles, kickboards, noodles, diving rings, and balls of any kind are not allowed during open swim.
· Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck.
· Strollers are prohibited on deck. Baby carriers and car seats are allowed.
· Individuals with disabilities needing wheelchairs on deck or floatation devices in the water will be accommodated.
· Every person must shower before entering the pool deck, during open swim hours.
* You must be at least 48" tall in order to ride 2 of the slides.
Additional pool rules and regulations may be enforced with the discretion of pool managers/supervisors.
Pool Closing Policy
At the discretion of the Aquatic Supervisor and pool managers, the pool may be closed for the following reasons:
· Inclement weather - When the temperature or storms threaten safety. No refunds or rain checks will be issued in the event of closing due to inclement weather.
· Safety hazards - When a situation arises that would jeopardize the public health of the people in attendance.
· Special event - A Park District scheduled event.
If Oasis Fun Center is closed due to inclement weather early in the day, it will be re-evaluated in the afternoon. At that time a decision will be made whether to re-open the pool or to stay closed for the remainder of the day. Our pool office will be able to keep you updated on inclement weather conditions. No refunds due to inclement weather.