- Zero depth pool
- Children’s splash pad
- 3 slides
- Diving boards
- Multi-purpose room
- Room rental
OPEN SWIM HOURS
Pre-Season: May 28-June 5
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Memorial Day||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
Full Season: June 6-August 14
|Pool Pass Holder Swim||Daily||10:00-11:00 am|
|Open Swim||Daily||11:00 am-8:00 pm|
|July 3- Pool Pass Holder||July 3||10:00-11:00 am|
|July 3- Open Swim||July 3||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|July 4||July 4||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
Post Season: August 15-September 5
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Labor Day||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
Hours subject to change due to staff size & weather.
Pool pass holders can enter the pool an hour before the general public.
2022 POOL PASS FEES
Renewing your pass?
Call the Howard Leisure Center at 847-967-6633. Or email Pool Pass Form to Robin, email@example.com.
Purchasing a new pass?
Purchase in person at the Howard Leisure Center. All members must be present. Hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
Proof of residency is required for any person 17 & older.
Family application is restricted to members of the immediate family permanently residing at the listed address.
|FAMILY OF 2||$150||$215|
|FAMILY OF 3||$203||$289|
|FAMILY OF 4||$252||$346|
|FAMILY OF 5||$289||$378|
| SENIOR (62+)**
Rate is per person
Famly members are defined as parents and their non-adult children (21 & under) residing in the same household.
* 3 years & older (2 & under are free)
Refunds will not be granted for pool passes.
Proof of Niles residency must be presented for any person 17 & older to receive resident rates!
DAILY ADMISSION RATES
Daily admissions will not be credited towards purchase of a pool pass.
Proof of Niles residency must be presented per adult person to receive resident rates!
OASIS POOL RULES & GUIDELINES
These guidelines are a combination of Niles Park District rules and those required by the Department of Health. They are enforced for the health and safety of our pool patrons.
Lockers: Coin operated lockers are available at Oasis Waterpark for a cost of $.25. The use of lockers is encouraged. Niles Park District does not assume responsibility for lost or damaged articles.
Health & Safety
- Lifeguards are here to insure the safety of pool patrons, enforce rules, and respond in case of emergencies. All comments and suggestions should be directed to the pool office. In addition parents are responsible to know the whereabouts of their children and to keep children 4 and under within arms reach.
- Games that promote prolonged breath holding/false distress are not allowed to be played within the facility.
- Smoking is prohibited in the locker rooms, on deck/grass area, and in the concession area.
- Every person must shower before entering the pool deck during open swim hours.
- Individuals with disabilities needing wheelchairs on deck or floatation device the water will be accommodated.
- Children of the opposite sex and over the age of 5 are not permitted in the locker rooms. Please use the family locker rooms.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years & over).
- Childen two and under are free and must wear tight-fitting plastic pants and/or swim diapers.
Attire & Equipment
- To swim, every person must wear a swimsuit with lining. Street clothes, cutoffs, mesh shrts, underwear, thongs, inappropriate swim suits and shoes may not be worn in the water. Sun hats, sunglasses, clean t-shirts, towels, and reading material are allowed in the pool area. Proper swim attire for all patrons, both child and adult is required on the pool deck. A determination of what is proper swim wear is at the manager's discretion.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear tightly fitted rubber pants or swim diapers in the pool. Regular diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- Strollers are prohibited on deck. Baby carriers and car seats are allowed.
- All life jackets must be US Coast Guard approved.
- Rafts, inflatable swimming devices, snorkles, kickboards, and noodles of any kind are not allowed during open swim.
- Diving rings, soft balls, and toys are allowed at the discretion of the management staff. Even approved items may be removed from the water if attendance does not permit safe conditions.
- To use the diving well features, swimmers must be able to safetly swim independently from the board to the side of the pool. Swimmers maybe subject to a swim test.
- You must be at least 48" tall in order to ride two of our slides. You must be under 48" to use the spray pad. No adults are allowed on Spray Pad features.
- Absolutely no glass containers or coolers of any kind allowed. Outside food and/or beverages are prohibited. Concession stand is available. We ask that all guests wishing to bring food, please leave it outside the facility and utilize our picnic area outside the facility. Re-entry will be granted with either a receipt or a hand-stamp obtained by the attendant on the way out.
- Season passes are issued to a specific person and may not be transferred.
Additional pool rules and regulations may be enforced or waived by management when appropriate.
OASIS FUN CENTER POOL PARTY (June-August)
Party fee includes:
- Admission to Oasis Fun Center, including spray pad, drop slide, water slide and diving boards.
- Use of Oasis Fun Center room for 2 hours.
- Lunch (Pizza or hot dog, chips and soda)
- Park District staff member to help your party run smoothly.
Time: Parties available during open swim hours
Fee With Food:
Res $290 for 15 guests ($10 each additional)
Non-Res $340 for 15 guests ($10 each additional)
Fee Without Food:
Res $250 for 15 guests ($8 each additional)
Non-Res $300 for 15 guests ($8 each additional)
Please call the Howard Leisure Center for additional information. Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm, 847-967-6633.
Searching for a great place to have your next family event or meeting? Niles Park District offers the following facilities. Please note that alcohol is prohibited in all park district facilities.
Oasis Fun Center
7877 Milwaukee Avenue
- Available all year round
- Fee includes room set up and availability for 6 hours
- Fee: $200 and $5 per person
- $200 deposit required at time of booking
- Call 847-967-6633 for reservations
- Summer Swim Option: Additional $5.00 per person
Pioneer Park Field House
7135 N. Harlem Avenue
- Available April to October
- Adjacent to Mini Golf and Batting Cages
- Capacity of 35 people
- Tables and chairs included
- Fee: Res $75, Non-Res $125 per hour
- Call 847-583-2746 (April 10-October 24), or 847-583-2741 for reservations.
Niles Park District is excited to offer our Learn to Swim lesson program. This program is designed for children of all ages and abilities. Students work toward the development of five core swim competencies. As they progress, they will be one step closer in becoming a profecient swimmer. The levels are used to divide students into broad ability groups. Children progress at individual rates with the opportunity to learn the core swimming skills and progress to advanced strokes. Learning is self-paced but challenging. Please read the level descriptions and sign up your student for the lowest level that teaches the skill your child needs assistance in. If inclement weather cancels a lesson Monday thru Thursday, a make-up will be offered at the same time on Friday of that week. No lessons Mon, July 4.
Please have your child come with a swimsuit, towel, goggles, and a swim diaper if necessary. The swim lesson coordinator holds the right to switch swimmers into the appropriate level if they do not meet the pre-requisite skills.
LEVEL 1- Ages 5 & Up
Pre-requisite: None, Ratio 1:6. This level is designed to adjust children to the water. This level will create a safe and fun environment for students to feel comfortable and excited to be in the water. Skills taught include: bubbles, bobs, submerge face in water, safe water entry & exit, and water safety. If the student is afraid of water, can not swim at all, and will not get their face wet, sign up for this level.
|311001-01||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311001-02||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||9:30-10:00 am||$58/$73|
|311001-03||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311001-04||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||9:30-10:00 am||$58/$73|
|311001-05||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311001-06||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||9:30-10:00 am||$58/$73|
LEVEL 2- Ages 5 & Up
Pre-requisite: Pass Level 1, Ratio 1:6. This level is designed to teach front and back floating and gliding with and without support. If the student can not swim without support, but loves the water, will get their face wet, and will jump in, sign up for this level.
|311002-01||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311002-02||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311002-03||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311002-04||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311002-05||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311002-06||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
LEVEL 3- Ages 5 & Up
Pre-requisite: Pass Level 2, Ratio: 1:6. This class is designed to teach forward movement and direction change. The flutter kick combined with front and back floats will be perfected. Front crawl and back stroke arm movements and rotary breathing will be introduced. If the student can swim under water or on the surface, can get the occasional breath, and is not afraid, sign up for this level.
|311003-01||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311003-02||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||8:30-9:00 pm||$58/$73|
|311003-03||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311003-04||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||8:30-9:00 am||$58/$73|
|311003-05||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311003-06||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||8:30-9:00 am||$58/$73|
LEVEL 4- Ages 6 & Up
Pre-requisite: Pass Level 3, Ratio 1:6. This class is designed to teach and perfect body rotation and arm movements for the front crawl and back stroke. This level will continue to combine floating, kicking, arm movements and breathing. Elementary back stroke will be introduced. On the completion of level 4, students will be able to swim the width of the pool. The beginning techniques of treading water will also be introduced. If the student can independently maintain a front and back float for 10 seconds, has the basic arm and head rotation, and can tread water for at least 15 seconds, sign up for this level.
|311004-01||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||8:30-9:00 am||$58/$73|
|311004-02||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||8:30-9:00 am||$58/$73|
|311004-03||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||8:30-9:00 am||$58/$73|
LEVEL 5- Ages 6 & Up
Pre-requisite: Pass Level 4, Ratio 1:6. This class is designed to integrate body movement and begin stroke development. Rotary breathing will be refined, and students will begin to swim front crawl and back stroke the length of the pool. The beginning techniques of diving and breaststrokes will also be introduced. If the student can swim front crawl and back stroke for the width of the pool, sign them up for this level.
|311005-01||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311005-02||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
|311005-03||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||8:00-8:30 am||$58/$73|
PRESCHOOL SWIM- Ages 3-5
Pre-requisite: None, Ratio 1:4. This class is designed to meet the needs of preschoolers. This class will develop a high comfort in the water, a readiness to swim, and for those children who are developmentally ready, teach beginning swim skills. This class will provide a variety of ways to have fun in the water through games and songs while in a safe environment. This is an independent class; therefore no parent or caregiver should plan on being in the water.
|311009-01||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311009-02||Mon-Thurs||June 13-23||9:30-10:00 am||$58/$73|
|311009-03||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311009-04||Mon-Thurs||June 27-July 8||9:30-10:00 am||$58/$73|
|311009-05||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||9:00-9:30 am||$58/$73|
|311009-06||Mon-Thurs||July 11-21||9:30-10:00 am||$58/$73|
CLICK FOR >> AQUA FITNESS CLASSES