Oasis Pool will be opening Saturday, May 29.
- Zero depth pool
- Children’s splash pad
- 3 slides
- Diving boards
- Multi-purpose room
- Room rental
Public Swim Information
Pre-registration public swim is available for residents. Registration and payment is required for a time slot prior to your swim day. Due to social distancing restrictions, a limited number of people will be admitted into the facility during each session of swimming. The number of reservations allowed will depend on capacity limits required by the Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines. Please note, reservations are not being taken yet.
OPEN SWIM HOURS
Pre Season: May 29-31, June 5-6
Full Season: June 7-August 15
Post Season: August 16-September 6
Saturday & Sunday, and Labor Day:
DAILY FEE- 2 hour time slot
- Pre-registration will be required to enter the facility for Niles residents only.
- Registration can be done online, or by calling the Howard Leisure Center, 847-967-6633.
- Residents of Niles may purchase admission tickets 14 days in advance.
- Non-residents may purchase any remaining tickets on the day of visit at the facility.
- Season passes will not be sold this year, you must pay as you go.
- Every person that enters the facility will pay the entrance fee.
- Proof of residency will be required to receive resident rate.
- In case of inclement weather and the facility is not able to open, all registered for that day will receive a refund. If the facility opens, no refunds will be given for those registered but chose not to attend.
- If spots are not filled on any given day, the Park District will allow in person reservations at the pool facility for residents and non-residents.
OASIS POOL COVID-19 GUIDELINES
1. Pre-registration will be required to enter the facility for Niles residents only.
2. Niles residents may purchase tickets up to two weeks in advance.
3. Non-residents may purchase any remaining tickets on the day of visit at the facility.
4. There are no season pool passes, you must pay as you go.
5. Patrons do not have to wear a mask when they are in the water or when they are in their socially distanced group area on the deck. They must wear a face mask at all other times while in the facility.
6. To enter the facility please use the main entrance.
7. To exit the facility patrons will use the outside gates at the southeast corner of the facility.
8. It is recommended that you come to the pool with your swim attire on and only use the locker rooms for bathroom breaks. Locker storage will not be available. All belongings will have to stay in your group area on the deck.
9. You must arrive as soon as possible to your scheduled time slot.
10. There is no congregating on the pool deck, changing areas, entrances, and exit. While on the pool deck you are expected to keep a 6 ft. social distance from all other groups in the pool area.
11. Deck chairs will be provided and are set in groups of 2 or 4, and will be set up in a socially distanced manner. Deck chairs cannot be moved. All deck chairs will be sanitized in between swim sessions.
12. All public water fountains will be closed. Concession stand will be open daily. Alcohol is prohibited. Trash cans will be available on the deck for waste disposal. Please clean your deck areas prior to leaving the facility.
13. If the facility opens as scheduled, no refunds will be issued for those that registered but chose not to attend.
14. In the case of inclement weather and the facility is unable to open, all who registered for that day will receive a refund. Decisions about opening and closing the facility will be at the sole discretion of the Park District staff. Please check our website at www.niles-parks.org for regular opening and closing updates.
15. With the limited number of swimmers available for each time slot, everyone who wishes to enter the facility will have to have a registration fee paid. There will not be any age exemptions.
16. In order to swim, every person must wear a swimsuit with lining.
Pool Party reservations will not be taken this season.
OASIS FUN CENTER POOL PARTY (June-August)
Party fee includes:
- Admission to Oasis Fun Center, including spray pad, drop slide, water slide and diving boards.
- Use of Oasis Fun Center room for 2 hours.
- Lunch (Pizza or hot dog, chips and soda)
- Park District staff member to help your party run smoothly.
Time: Parties available during open swim hours
Fee With Food:
Res $290 for 15 guests ($10 each additional)
Non-Res $340 for 15 guests ($10 each additional)
Fee Without Food:
Res $250 for 15 guests ($8 each additional)
Non-Res $300 for 15 guests ($8 each additional)
Due to COVID-19 our facilities are not being rented out.
Searching for a great place to have your next family event or meeting? Niles Park District offers the following facilities. Please note that alcohol is prohibited in all park district facilities.
Oasis Fun Center
7877 Milwaukee Avenue
- Available all year round
- Fee includes room set up and availability for 6 hours
- Fee: $200 and $5 per person
- $200 deposit required at time of booking
- Call 847-967-6633 for reservations
- Summer Swim Option: Additional $5.00 per person
Pioneer Park Field House
7135 N. Harlem Avenue
- Available April to October
- Adjacent to Mini Golf and Batting Cages
- Capacity of 35 people
- Tables and chairs included
- Fee: Res $75, Non-Res $125 per hour
- Call 847-583-2746 (April 10-October 24), or 847-583-2714 for reservations.