Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am-10:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am-9:00 pm
Laura Newton (Tam Tennis Club Manager)
Ethan Bontly (Tam Tennis Assistant Manager)
- 8 indoor tennis courts
- 1 racquetball court
- Member and Non-Member court rates
- Tennis lessons for all ages and levels (limited in Summer)
- Tennis classes for adults & juniors (adult classes not offered in Summer)
- Meet our Tennis Pros
- Fitness member classes & fitness equipment
- Locker & shower facilities
- Whirlpool- CLOSED (Whirlpool Policy)
Tam Tennis COVID-19 Guidelines- Updated Tier 3
- You must complete and sign a membership application and submit payment for Niles Park District to process membership. A photo ID card will be issued for your use when visiting.
- Senior Memberships are for all members 62 or older. An authentic proof of age must be presented.
- Junior Memberships, boys and girls under 17, require the consent signature of a parent or supervising adult.
- All memberships are renewable annually.
- Memberships are not transferable or assignable.
- Resident rates are for all Niles Park District residents only (proof of residency is required).
- All memberships can be renewed at the Howard Leisure Center located at 6676 W. Howard Street or Tam Tennis, 7686 N. Caldwell.
Tennis Membership Rates- Annual
Tennis Membership Rates- Seasonal Option (Adult & Senior Memberships only)
Indoor Season: September 1-May 31
Tennis Membership Requirements/Privileges:
- Membership is required for all regularly scheduled private lessons, permanent court time, team and league play. Non-members may sign up for open court time on a day before or stand-by basis only.
- Members will have priority in group lesson registration, as well as two weeks in advance reservation privileges of open court time.
- Members have a significant rate difference for lessons, classes, and courts versus resident or non-resident.
2020 Court Fees
Court times may be reserved during the regular hours of operation. Members may reserve court time up to fourteen days in advance. Non-members may reserve court time 24 hours in advance.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, your credit card will be debited in full.
Fees: Member $25, Resident $32, Non-Resident $36
Senior & Junior Fees: Member $20/hr, Resident $26/hr, Non-Resident $30/hr
Guest Fees: Resident $8, Non-Resident $11, Junior (uo to 17) $6, Senior (62+) $6
Raquetball/Handball Fees: Member $17/hr, Resident $21/hr, Non-Resident $24/hr
Private Lesson Rates- Hourly cost per player
Lessons are reserved with a credit card. 24-hour cancellation policy in effect for all private lessons. If you do not cancel within 24 hours or no show for appointment or court time, you will be charged in full.
Currently the fitness center at Golf View Rec Center is open for Fitness Members only. We are happy to once again provide you a safe and healthy experience.
- The indoor track is open, with guidelines. GUIDELINES
- Tam Fitness is remaining closed.
- Reservations must be made, and are for Fitness Members only. Call 847-967-1529 to reseve your time.
- There are time limits for your workouts.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times while exercising or participating in a practice or competition.
- You must provide your own water bottle and towel.
- Once your workout is complete, you must exit the facility.
- Please call Golf View at 847-967-1529 to reserve your time.
COVID-19 WAIVER (Participants must fill out in order to workout. Please bring with you to your scheduled workout time)
GOLF VIEW HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-5:00 pm