Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am-10:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am-9:00 pm
Laura Newton (Tam Tennis Club Manager)
Jackson Theil (Tam Tennis Assistant Manager)
- 8 indoor tennis courts
- Online Court Reservations- You must be a tennis member to book a court online!
- 1 racquetball court
- Member and Non-Member court rates
- Tennis lessons for all ages and levels (limited in Summer)
- Tennis classes for adults & juniors (adult classes not offered in Summer)
- Ball Machine: $10
- Meet our Tennis Pros
- Fitness member classes & fitness equipment
- Locker & shower facilities
- You must complete and sign a membership application and submit payment for Niles Park District to process membership. A photo ID card will be issued for your use when visiting.
- Senior Memberships are for all members 62 or older. An authentic proof of age must be presented.
- Junior Memberships, boys and girls, 19 & under, require the consent signature of a parent or supervising adult.
- All memberships are renewable annually.
- Memberships are not transferable or assignable.
- Resident rates are for all Niles Park District residents only (proof of residency is required).
- All memberships can be renewed at the Howard Leisure Center located at 6676 W. Howard Street or Tam Tennis, 7686 N. Caldwell.
Tennis Membership Rates- Annual
Tennis Membership Rates- Seasonal Option (Adult & Senior Memberships only)
Indoor Season: September 1-May 31
Tennis Membership Application
Tennis Membership Requirements/Privileges:
- Membership is required for all regularly scheduled private lessons, permanent court time, team and league play. Non-members may sign up for open court time on a day before or stand-by basis only.
- Members will have two weeks in advance reservation privileges of open court time.
- Members have a significant rate difference for lessons, classes, and courts versus resident or non-resident.
ONLINE COURT RESERVATIONS- You must be a tennis member to book a court online!
Court times may be reserved during the regular hours of operation. Members may reserve court time up to fourteen days in advance. Non-members may reserve court time 24 hours in advance with credit card, and pay appropriate guest fees upon arrival. (Guest fees are found below.)
Cancellation Policy: If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, your credit card will be debited in full.
|COURT FEES PER HOUR||MEMBER||RESIDENT||NON-RES|
|ADULT (Ages 20-61)||$28||$38||$42|
| SENIOR (Ages 62+)
& JUNIOR (Ages under 20)
Junior (up to 19) $8
Senior (62+) $8
We are happy to provide you a safe and healthy experience.
- The indoor track at Golf View is free of charge.
- You must provide your own water bottle and towel.
- FITNESS MEMBERSHIP RATES
- INDOOR FITNESS SCHEDULE- Fall & Winter
- Meet our Fitness Instructors!
GOLF VIEW HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
TAM TENNIS HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm